Oct 19, 2016

2016 Halloween Hot Wheels - Deora II & Dieselboy

Alrighty, we're back on track with the order of the cars after skipping ahead to the final two last week. I wonder how they decide the numbering order on these.

Anyway, on to car #3, Deora II


It's hard to tell from this shot, but those are a pair of surfboards on the top. Now, Deora II might be pretty bitchin if you're cruisin down the PCH looking for some gnarly waves by moonlight but it doesn't feel like it fits in with the rest of the Halloween wave.


While I appreciate the use of green and emblazing Halloween on the sides and back, it's just not up to snuff with the other cars. But I guess 7 out of 8 ain't bad, right? Well, maybe 6.5...

Let's get back on the road with Diesleboy!


From the side, Dieselboy might not look much more Halloween-y that Deora II. I think it's even the only one not to have the year on it somewhere.


But from above, you get the Full Mummy. Sort of...I guess. I feel like they could have done more with this one too. Maybe put some mummy wraps along the sides to connect the head to the front. It's a little better than Deora II in Halloween-ness.

Not very wordy today so I apologize for the briefness of the post. But hey, it gives you more time to check out the rest of the Countdown to Halloween bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment